![]() |
| Stark: "Ok seriously, where are you all coming from? Guys?" |
If you haven't seen the new Avengers movie yet I can only assume it's because you don't like them, or perhaps, nope that's really the only excuse that makes sense. Age of Ultron was a great movie, just like all the other movies before it in the MCU. And of course, the whole idea of a movie is to make money, so it does that job really well (some might argue the main objective is to entertain, I guess that depends on whether you're a developer or consumer).
In the same sense that Ewoks were created to reach a larger audience (aimed at kids) and because of their adorable marketability, it kinda feels like Marvel just keep throwing more (super)heroes into the Avengers mix. But it works. Box office sales go through the roof every time and the merchandising department has more source material than they know what to do with. So I guess it's a win for everyone, the audience gets enjoyment, and the creators get money (and possible enjoyment).
Chris
P.s. for some reason I had trouble uploading this image without losses in quality due to compression and resizing. It's not something I've had an issue with previously (that's what he said), but in any case, for a larger and less grainy version, just click the picture.
Chris
P.s. for some reason I had trouble uploading this image without losses in quality due to compression and resizing. It's not something I've had an issue with previously (that's what he said), but in any case, for a larger and less grainy version, just click the picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment