 |
"Are you watching the trailers again?" No, not again...still. |
Yep. I'm excited. And the worst part is - and get ready, this is going to be a long sentence - I have to wait until Sunday because even though I wanted to see the midnight screening, I've recently moved to Melbourne and didn't know anyone to see it with when tickets went on sale since my girlfriend is still in Brisbane (hence you may deduce that some of the above scenarios are not 100% accurate) and I didn't want to go by myself, and I don't get back to Brisbane until Friday, so we were originally going to go on Saturday but the sessions were sold out/not suitable which is why I'm now seeing on Sunday instead. FOUR WHOLE DAYS AFTER IT IS RELEASED. This is going to be a tough week...
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment