![]() |
| "You want me to go to Alpha Centuri next? Are you fucking joking? Never mind, I'm sure it's more friendly than that Earth place" |
This isn't really a review of the book or movie as such so I won't get into details (after this much time there's plenty of that around anyway) but let me say it's one of the best books I've read ever, I'm even inclined to say THE best. And the movie is just as good, you'll always have to cut things out in movie adaptations of books, but it was done so well and really captures the character of the book. Anyway, the idea for this comic came pretty much straight away, but I was very busy at the time and didn't get to finish it up in an appropriate amount of time. It seemed kind of irrelevant to post it by then so I just stopped.
Jump again to now with it's recent release on DVD and Bluray as well as 6 Oscar nominations (at the time of writing, Oscars still taking place) I thought it was a great chance, and the only 2nd chance I'd get, to finally finish it up and post it. So here you go, early drafts of Andy Weir's "The Martian". I guess you could also take them as ideas for a sequel.

No comments:
Post a Comment