Thursday, 21 August 2014

Welcome

Sex, Star Wars, Rock & Roll is back! I forgot to feed before hibernating, so I return to the Internet somewhat smaller than before, and very hungry. You may notice the URL is different (if you didn't, check now - look closer). The old URL does not exist any more, and the blog that was attached to it has been deleted. This was not a hack or a terrorist attack (lucky, there was some awesome, secret, special, take-over-the-world stuff I had hiding on there), but a personal decision due to conflicts with Google and how they handle accounts. This version is more or less a duplicate as far as looks go, but the content will be brand new! If you liked my old posts, you will be able to find them on the Graveyard page to look through and reminisce about the good old days at your own leisure. In addition to the regular review-type posts, I have some new features planned for the blog as well, which I'm very excited to get started on and share.

You can follow Sex, Star Wars, Rock & Roll on Facebook and Youtube. There is also a Google+ page, because it made one for me when I registered the account for this blog. I may decide to make it interesting one day, but that day is not this day. If you're an old follower, welcome back, and I hope you like what I've done with the place. If you are new follower, you obviously won't know any better, but I hope you like what you see. To both old and new,thank you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment